Events • September 13-14, 2017 • Newport Beach, CA
Tao Family Office Global Investment Private Forum – Chaired by Matt Donaldson, Castle Hill Capital Partners, Inc.
Matt Donaldson, Managing Director of Castle Hill Capital Partners, Inc will Chair a private family office event co-hosted by the Family Office Association and the Tao Family.
This forum is a chance to meet peer-to-peer, and to discuss investing from the unique perspective of family offices and successful families. Attendees will be sharing innovations and opportunities in a bespoke agenda that focuses on taking family office investing to the next level, from anticipating trends, to better sourcing of deals, to blockchain, and proprietary deal scoring tools.
Topics to discuss:
- A Family Office Deal Network That Actually Works
- What’s Really Happening in Tech and Start Ups and Why Family Offices are Years behind the Times
- Blockchain, Crypto’s and Family Offices: A New World Order
- Family Offices Discuss Investing in Farmland
- Revving Up for Direct Deals
- Scorecard for Direct Deals? You’ve Not Seen This Before! Created by an SFO
- Is Real Estate Dead?