A.R.I. Wednesday Webinar Series: 9-10 AM PT/12-1 PM ET on Tuesday, September 23, 2020. Registration required.
Join Zack Ellison, MBA, MS, CFA, CAIA, Managing General Partner and CIO of Applied Real Intelligence LLC (“A.R.I.”), alongside a panel of veteran investor relations and fundraising professionals, for a dynamic discussion about capital raising and communicating with investors in today’s challenging environment.
Register free at https://lnkd.in/gi7ccZy
Topics for discussion:
– Best practices and tactics for fundraising in a virtual world
– Methods for building institutional fundraising and investor relations processes for funds at any stage
– The value of brand building and investor communications
– What to expect when working with placement agents
– Tips for creating, articulating, and maintaining an alignment of interest with limited partners
– Following capital flows, what strategies are most attractive to LPs in today’s environment